The goal of this track is to explore the use of emerging parallel computing architectures as well as High Performance Computing systems (Supercomputers, Clusters, Grids, GPUs, Intel Xeon Phi, Multicore) for the simulation of relevant biological systems. We welcome papers, not submitted elsewhere for review, with a focus in topics of interest ranging from but not limited to:
· Parallel stochastic simulation
· Biological and Numerical parallel computing
· Parallel and distributed architectures
· Emerging processing architectures (e.g. GPUs, Intel Xeon Phi, FPGAs, mixed CPU-GPU or CPU-FPGA)
· Parallel Model checking techniques.
· Parallel algorithms for biological analysis.
· Cluster and Grid Deployment for system biology
· Tools and applications
· Biologically inspired algorithms.
Manuscripts should be sent directly, following EUROPMENT format, to
before 31st December 2013.
This track is included into the following conference (MMSSE2014):
2014 International Conference on Mathematical Methods, Mathematical Models and Simulation in Science and Engineering
* The 2014 International Conference on Mathematical Methods, Mathematical Models and Simulation is an international forum for scientists, engineers, and practitioners to present their latest research and development results in all areas of Applied Mathematics, Simulation, Numerical Techniques, Computational Intelligence, Optimization and other advanced mathematical and computational methods in science and engineering.
* The Conference has a distinguished Organizing Committee, Steering and Program Committee with extensive academic qualifications, ensuring that the conference maintains high scientific standards and has a broad international coverage. All the papers are subject to peer, thorough, strict review by committees’ members or 2 or 3 additional reviewers. The names of the Organizing Committee, Steering and Program Committee members and reviewers appear always in the Proceedings (Hard-Copy Books + CD) and you can see them in http://www.europment.org/library . All the Proceedings of 2013 are available inhttp://www.europment.org/library
* The proceedings of 2014 will be also available later in http://www.europment.org/library
* Interlaken is an important and well-known tourist destination in the Bernese Oberland region of the Swiss Alps, and the main transport gateway to the mountains and lakes of that region. It is not unusual for a town to be on a river, lake or an ocean, but for it to sit between two lakes may well be unique. Interlaken – between lake thun and lake brienz – can boast such a privileged position.
* Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Proceedings of the Conference with all the accepted and registered papers of the conferences will be sent for indexing to: ISI (Thomson Reuters), ELSEVIER, SCOPUS, Zentralblatt MATH, British Library, EBSCO, SWETS, EMBASE, CAS – American Chemical Society, EI Compendex, Engineering Village, DoPP, GEOBASE, Biobase, TIB|UB – German National Library of Science and Technology, American Mathematical Society (AMS), Inspec – The IET, Ulrich’s International Periodicals Directory, Scholar Google. As in all the Previous Conferences, extended Versions of all the accepted Papers will appear in well-known and reputable international scientific journals (Indexed in SCOPUS, EI Compendex, AMS, ACS, CiteSeerX, Zentralblatt, British Library, EBSCO, SWETS, EMBASE, CAS, Scholar Google etc) and in SPRINGER VERLAG Books